The office of Kurlander & Associates practices law in Chicago, Illinois and Cook Co. We pride ourselves in being responsive, efficient, and consultative when working with clients. What does that mean?
- Client calls are returned – often in the evening or weekend if necessary – whether or not the lawyer is out of town.
- We believe in doing what is necessary to learn and analyze the facts of the client’s legal matter, and the relevant law, and do whatever, within reason is required to solve the problem negotiate with other parties, and draft necessary documents.
- We keep the client advised and up to date on the status of his or her matter, and the issues to be analyzed. We do not believe in figuratively patting a client on the head, and saying “let me tell you what to do.” Legal issues are often complex and sometimes no answer is 100% right. A client needs to be told the facts and the law and how they impact each other and the range of decisions that can be made, so that the client can use his or her business judgment in working with the lawyer to make necessary decisions together.
We are dedicated to helping clients with their legal matters regarding:
- Business issues, including formation, acquisition, sale, and operation of businesses.
- Real Property issues, including purchase and sale of commercial and residential real estate, leasing of commercial and office space, etc.
- Estate and Succession Planning, including helping the individual business owner to plan so that his family can be taken care of when he or she is no longer around and his business can continue if he so desires.
Please contact our Chicago law firm with questions about your legal issue at 312-925-9416 or contact me online. Provide as much information as possible regarding your inquiry. While this contact does not serve to establish an attorney/client relationship, it will allow our legal team to begin an assessment of your case.